Friday, May 19, 2006

 

Bike-everywhere Month continues!

I didn't actually bike anywhere yesterday, but I didn't use my car, either. I walked to "work" yesterday at Red Morton Park and stopped at the store on the way home. I love my neighborhood.

It sounds like Bike To Work Day was a big success. 172 energizer stations in the Bay Area?!? Awesome!

Today I rode to my volunteer gig, then to get lunch downtown and then the library. It's now pouring in Redwood City, so, if I end up going to the gym to climb today, I might drive...

(I'm also feeling sorry for my friend and usual climbing buddy, David, who is getting married today in what was to be an outdoor wedding.)

I'm starting to think that commuting via bike is a little like brushing your teeth. You know it's good for you, and sometimes you think about skipping it, but you always feel better after you do it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?