Wednesday, June 14, 2006

 

Whole Foods and jackasses going to Taco Hell

Unfortunately, Whole Foods is very hard to bike to. It's at the corner of El Camino and Jefferson. Jefferson (between Marshall and Alameda) is the worst road for biking in Redwood City (second only to Woodside). It's necessary to take some round-about way to safely and effectively get there from anywhere.

In other news from my biking exploits yesterday: I was on my way to the gym and passing the Taco Hell in San Carlos on El Camino. Some chucklehead in a hatchback tapped his horn at me, then cut me off as he turned right in front of me to head towards the drive-through (as an aside, I have nothing against the drive-through now that I have a kid, but I'm pretty sure this guy did not have a kid with him). I cried out "hey!" to which he replied, "shut up!". So, the message here is, "I'm going to honk to let you know that if you don't yield I will run you over, crazy biking girl!" Grrr.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?