Thursday, June 26, 2008

 

Smoked out

As you may have noticed, the air quality the last few days has not been so great. Tuesday early in the day was fine, but when I walked out of the house mid-afternoon, it was like walking into a cigar club. Or maybe it was more like pipe smoke. Anyway, it's a concern with regard to exercise. Yesterday during the exercise class that I teach, one of the moms complained of a scratchy throat about two-thirds of the way through class, so I cut the cardio portion short. This poorly written article says we're surrounded by fires, but doesn't specifically mention San Mateo County air quality problems. After I ride the boys to school, I'll decide whether to continue to my errands in San Carlos or go home.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?